Article 1: Terms of participation
1.1 Eligibility and Participation
The participation in this campaign is conditional to the following:
- Any world national over 20 years of age, who has purchased a wellness holiday program or group retreat during the period from January 20220 to December 2022 from the following websites: https://longevity-escapes.com/, https://fr.longevity-escapes.com/, https://it.longevity-escapes.com/, https://es.longevity-escapes.com/.
- The participant must be a double-opt-in subscriber of Longevity Escapes mailing list. Double opt-in is a two-step process where the subscriber first enters their email address into the signup form, then confirms their subscription via email.
- The participant must write a short review about his/her booking experience at the end of the Participant’s stay on Google reviews, Trustpilot, and at Longevity Escapes' sito web.
- The participant accepts to write and share with Longevity Escapes his/her Storytelling Wellness Journey Review of minimum 1 500 words.
- The participant accepts to share with Longevity Escapes pictures from his/her wellness journey.
The amount offered as a discount to the Participant will be transferred to the Participant’s bank account upon receipt of his/her Storytelling Wellness Journey Review.
1.3 Storytelling writing style:
Longevity Escapes is looking for genuine and authentic storytelling wellness journeys from real clients. The Participant does not need to be an English native person, or a journalist or a professional writer. However, we do expect from all participants to have a good level of English writing, and follow our writing guidelines and include the following:
- A general description of the hotel/ location and first impressions at arrival
- A description of all hotel facilities and the atmosphere: rooms, spa, yoga shala, restaurants, gardens, etc.
- A description of the wellness experience: activities, spa treatments, therapies, food, cosmetic brand or products used in the spa, staff, etc.
- Outside the room, what was the Participant’s favourite place to spend time?
- How was the food? (Describe breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Who would we recommend the hotel to?
- Insider tip? Anything you would like to share that might be useful for future clients if any.
- How was your booking experience with Longevity Escapes?
- Minimum of 1500 words.
Articolo 2: Consegna
The Participant accepts that in order to receive the campaign discount, he/she must deliver to Longevity Escapes his/her Storytelling Wellness Journey Review within one week of his/her check-out date. We recommend writing a little everyday while your experience is still fresh in your mind, allowing for more in-depth analysis.
Article 3: Storytelling review copyright
The Participant grants the copyright of his/her Storytelling Wellness Journey Review to Longevity Escapes, and waives the right to claim any financial compensation from Longevity Escapes for the publication of the Storytelling Wellness Journey Review through reproduction, broadcasting and/or representation of said image internally and externally for communication and promotion, and by any means of dissemination, particularly electronic communication (website, Intranet, social networks…), regardless of the format, medium and receiving device, as well as by making it available to the public whatever the broadcasting method, digital or analogue, and regardless of the mode of audiovisual or telephone transmission used.
By participating in this campaign, and by way of this agreement, the Participant agrees to accept a generous discount from Longevity Escapes in exchange for the copyright of his/her Storytelling Wellness Journey Review.
Article 4: Use of the Participant’s image
Each Participant authorises “Longevity Escapes” to use, and without any compensation or restriction and at all times, his/her name, images provided or any other data associated to his/her participation in the Campaign, for advertising or promotional purposes, on any medium. This authorisation is granted for the use of the image of the Participant(s) in full or in part, in infinite numbers and worldwide.
Article 5: Personal Data Protection
The participants may request not to be included, or to be removed from the file at any moment. They shall benefit from the right to access or rectify data relating to them upon simple request sent by email to [email protected], in accordance with Data Protection Act Law 09/08 relating to the protection of private persons and the processing of personal data.
Participants can also, for legitimate reasons, object to the processing of data associated with them, unless when the data is collected under the authority of a legislation.
Some of this personal data is mandatory for the processing of applications. Failure by a participant to communicate this data is likely to prevent the correct processing of applications.
The collected data is handled by computer processing and is intended for use by Longevity Escapes and its Subsidiaries, which are expressly authorised to proceed with its automated processing or not, and to communicate them to legal persons part of their Group, partners or service providers.
Longevity Escapes understands to only use the collected data for the requirements related to the execution of this campaign or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements. It may also be used to inform the Participants about new offerings, events, actions or publications that could potentially be of interest.
Article 6: Acceptance
The participants of the ‘Win up to 500€ towards your next Wellness Trip’ Campaign fully accept, without any restrictions or limitations, the modalities of these regulations. Longevity Escapes reserves the right to modify, extend, postpone or cancel the Campaign subject of these regulations if the circumstances so require. Its liability can in no way be incurred due to this fact.
Article 7: Withdrawal
The withdrawal of any participant must be notified to Longevity Escapes and may not give rise to any discount previously agreed, compensation or indemnification, regardless of the reasons for such withdrawal, including those of force majeure events. A force majeure event is one that cannot be foreseen or avoided; even after taking all due care and includes but is not limited to war, terrorist activity, civil unrest, industrial disputes and bad weather situations or forecasts.
Article 8: Legal Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and the use of the Platform are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any and all disputes arising from or related to any agreement between Parties will be brought before the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.